The following Terms and Conditions set out our, Total Student Care (TSC)'s relationship with you, international students for better understanding and professional services that we offer along with both parties’ responsibilities in relation to higher education abroad. These would be binding in accordance with your home country law and destination country law.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully and if you do not understand anything or need further clarification, either contact us or take professional advice. We request you to print, sign, date and give us a copy along with your application and documents.
- I agree that if I decide to take services of Total Student Care (TSC), I will be polite, courteous and truthful. I will act lawfully and will not breach the terms & conditions of the agreement,
- I agree that I will not abuse, intimidate, threat any of Total Student Care (TSC)’s staff members verbally, physically or by any other means – Total Student Care (TSC) reserve the right to withdraw their services any time for any improper behaviour by me,
- I agree that I will not damage intellectual and physical properties belong to Total Student Care (TSC) or that I will not use their property or resources for commercial interests of myself or any other party,
- I agree that I will not defame the name of Total Student Care (TSC) and damage their brand or initiate negative propaganda about them, if I have any complaints against them, I will let them know at the first place to resolve the issue,
- I declare that I shall give Total Student Care (TSC) only genuine information and authentic documents; I will not withhold any information or document and mislead them, I am liable for any false information or document I provide and will bear any consequence. I give my consent for the information and documents to be used by Total Student Care (TSC) for my admission and related purpose,
- I agree that if I formally decide to take service for admission at a particular educational institute from Total Student Care (TSC), I will not submit another application directly or appoint another agent/s to submit application again to that educational institute irrespective of course or intake in that academic year, I must give them (TSC) written notice with reasons if I decide to withdraw taking their services,
- I agree that I will allow Total Student Care (TSC) enough and sufficient time to process my application, collect offers and CAS; I will not put unnecessary pressure on them, put forward unlawful requests,
- I agree that if I take admission at one of the educational institutes represented by Total Student Care (TSC), I shall attend at least 85% of the total class held,
- I agree that I will update my contact details to my education provider and Total Student Care (TSC) should it change,
- I agree that once enrolled, I will comply with academic regulations and will not damage reputations of the educational institute represented by Total Student Care (TSC),
- I agree that I will let relevant Immigration Authority know immediately any change of my circumstances while studying abroad,
- I agree that I will not breach the terms of the conditions of my stay abroad as an international students and abide by the law of the country. I also agree that I will not damage the education standards or reputations of the country by any means.
I have read and fully understood the meaning of all the above terms & conditions - I declare to comply with these entirely and unconditionally.
My Full Name:
My Date of Birth:
I like their transparency, I adore their consultancy, I admire their expertise and I respect their attitude. They have identified my career needs and addressed them with a matching course for me. Total Student Care, the name speaks of their services.Saurav Datta, MBA graduate
Total Student Care (TSC) helped me to choose the right university for my Master degree. I achieved 78% marks in my final dissertation; this would have never been possible without getting the academic advice and motivation from TSC.Nova Ahamed, MSc International Marketing graduate
My experience with Total Student Care (TSC), the higher education expert education consultancy is pleasantly enriching and highly rewarding. They have provided me first class servces in the most conductive atomosphere; and been real inspiration throughout my student life in the UK.Geenita Kauroo, MBA graduate
Total Student Care (TSC) is a distinctive education agent with great organisational skills. They have positive attitude and been clinical to my needs. They have not only found a solutions for my problems but also created value for it.Nelum P S Dahadarage, MA in Leading Innovation and Change Graduate
I was having difficulty in finding my place at university. On a former student’s suggestion, I contacted Total Student Care (TSC). Through their guidance and service, I was able to secure admission for MSc course at BPP University.Syed M Ali Shah, MSc Management student
They are widely knowledgeable, very resourceful and highly trusted, they have taken total care of my admission with great responsibility, they have played an important role in fulfilling my ambition, they are Total Student Care (TSC).Md Kowsar Hamid Soud, MSc Project Management student
Total Student Care (TSC) mapped my success route as per my academic and career vision. With their guidance, I achieved a BA (Hons) Degree and I am now about to complete my MSc Management programme under a top university in the UK.Ubong Okon Obong, MSc Management student
Total Student Care (TSC) helped me designing my academic goals and career targets. They supported me with help & guidance from admission till graduation. I am highly grateful to them for their honest and professional advice.Roksana Sharmin Disha, MSc MBM graduate
When I was struggling to take admission for my master degree programme, Total Student Care (TSC) provided me the right direction in choosing course and university. They completed the whole process so smoothly and professionally that I almost did not notice when I became an MSc student.Md Mizanur Rahman, MSc Finance student