Established by the government of British Columbia in 1981, Kwantlen, now Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU), has four campuses located in the Metro Vancouver region of British Columbia. KPU offers bachelor's degrees, associate degrees, diplomas, certificates and citations in more than 120 programs. Almost 20,000 students annually attend courses at KPU campuses in Surrey, Richmond, Langley and Cloverdale.
Kwantlen Polytechnic University currently offers a range credentials, many of which are completely unique, to successfully meet the evolving needs of regional and global employment markets. Students have the opportunity to bridge certificate and diploma credentials into bachelor's degrees, creating the option of academic and professional enhancement of applied and technical programs.
Kwantlen, which means "tireless runner," represents the university's unabashed commitment to quality and excellence. Kwantlen recognizes the centrality of international, indigenous, and multi-cultural perspectives in its curriculum, and its responsibility to prepare graduates to be global citizens.
The university’s purpose is to provide students with the skills and understanding necessary to be engaged, aware, and responsible citizens, and to pursue fulfilling careers. Kwantlen is committed to teaching, research and innovation that focus on the human capacity to influence and improve the world.
• Formed by splitting from Douglas College in 1981
• Became Kwantlen University College, a degree-granting institution, in 1995
• Became Kwantlen Polytechnic University in 2008.
• More than 19,000 students annually
• Over 11,000 FTE (Full-time equivalency) students annually
• More than 1,265 faculty and staff.
January, March, June & August
British Columbia: Richmond, Langley, Surrey & Cloverdale
• More than 120 diverse programs, including career, vocational trades and technology programs
• Co-op education opportunities available in many programs
• Unique programs: The only graphic design for marketing program in Canada; one of the two fashion design degrees in the country; the only undergraduate journalism program in region; the only brewing diploma of its kind in the province.
• Four modern, high-tech campuses in Surrey, Richmond, Cloverdale and Langley
• KPU has just over 1 million square feet of buildings
• KPU at 3 Civic Plaza will be opening in 2017
• Chip & Shannon Wilson School of Design: A $36-million state-of-the-art facility at KPU Richmond.
• Learning Centres at Surrey, Richmond and Langley campuses - a to those with mobility and visual impairments
• All campuses are accessible to those with mobility and visual impairments
• KPU Fitness Centre provides an on-campus exercise environment as well as fitness classes, drop-in sports, intramurals and more recreation programming
• Surrey Campus gallery open to public, showcases artwork by students, faculty and other artists
• Quiet Prayer and Meditation Space at KPU Surrey and KPU Richmond.
• Universities Canada
• International Association of Universities
• BC Association of Institutes and Universities
• Business Council of BC
• Post-Secondary Employers’ Association
• Canada-India Business Council
• Trades Training Consortium British Columbia
• Canadian Academic English Language Assessment
• Vancouver Board of Trade
Canada's Only Polytechnic University
I like their transparency, I adore their consultancy, I admire their expertise and I respect their attitude. They have identified my career needs and addressed them with a matching course for me. Total Student Care, the name speaks of their services.Saurav Datta, MBA graduate
Total Student Care (TSC) helped me to choose the right university for my Master degree. I achieved 78% marks in my final dissertation; this would have never been possible without getting the academic advice and motivation from TSC.Nova Ahamed, MSc International Marketing graduate
My experience with Total Student Care (TSC), the higher education expert education consultancy is pleasantly enriching and highly rewarding. They have provided me first class servces in the most conductive atomosphere; and been real inspiration throughout my student life in the UK.Geenita Kauroo, MBA graduate
Total Student Care (TSC) is a distinctive education agent with great organisational skills. They have positive attitude and been clinical to my needs. They have not only found a solutions for my problems but also created value for it.Nelum P S Dahadarage, MA in Leading Innovation and Change Graduate
I was having difficulty in finding my place at university. On a former student’s suggestion, I contacted Total Student Care (TSC). Through their guidance and service, I was able to secure admission for MSc course at BPP University.Syed M Ali Shah, MSc Management student
They are widely knowledgeable, very resourceful and highly trusted, they have taken total care of my admission with great responsibility, they have played an important role in fulfilling my ambition, they are Total Student Care (TSC).Md Kowsar Hamid Soud, MSc Project Management student
Total Student Care (TSC) mapped my success route as per my academic and career vision. With their guidance, I achieved a BA (Hons) Degree and I am now about to complete my MSc Management programme under a top university in the UK.Ubong Okon Obong, MSc Management student
Total Student Care (TSC) helped me designing my academic goals and career targets. They supported me with help & guidance from admission till graduation. I am highly grateful to them for their honest and professional advice.Roksana Sharmin Disha, MSc MBM graduate
When I was struggling to take admission for my master degree programme, Total Student Care (TSC) provided me the right direction in choosing course and university. They completed the whole process so smoothly and professionally that I almost did not notice when I became an MSc student.Md Mizanur Rahman, MSc Finance student