Yes – Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Postgraduate (QCF_NQF Level 7)
Full time - classroom, blended, live cases and business simulation
1 year; 18 months with Employability Skills & Academic Practice (ESAP) module
£12,500 (£16,000 with the ESAP module)
September, January and May
(a) A minimum of a 2:2 Honours degree from a UK or recognised overseas university or an equivalent international qualification; or
(b) An acceptable professional qualification equivalent such as the CMI, ILM, CIM at level 6 or above; and
(c) A minimum of 2 years of work experience (which may have been gained concurrently with studies)
Following the review of applications, candidates may be required to:
(a) Attend a face-to-face interview; or
(b) Take part in a telephone interview; or
(c) Submit a Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score of 580 or above; or
(d) Submit a Graduate Records Examination (GRE) of 500 for Verbal and 500 for Quantitative. The median GRE score for each section ranges from 550-625 per section, with the median total around 1200.
• Evidence that you have been instructed and assessed predominantly in English for a significant part of your educational career; or
• IELTS score of 6.5 overall with no less than 6.5 in any subcomponent. If you obtain a score of 6.5 overall with 6.0 in any of the subcomponents you will have to attend In-Sessional Academic Study Skills Support classes alongside the programme during the first term of studies at no additional cost; or
• Evidence of an equivalent result in a recognised appropriate English language qualification.
Assessment will comprise of a mixture of group coursework, individual assignments and an exam.
Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) programme, PhD programme or Professional career.
Strategic General Management position in private and public sectors.
Reasons for choosing this course
The degree is designed to provide you with integrated academic and professional training and to develop the knowledge, understanding and skills relevant for pursuing a management career.
This programme is:
How the programme is taught
There is a strong emphasis on group work and experiential learning (learning by doing). The development of these skills begins in week one, during the ‘Boot Camp’ which is focused on recognising and utilising individual contributions in building group processes.
It continues through lectures, tutorial support, assignments, live business simulations and the completion of the optional Employability Skills & Academic Practice (ESAP) module or the Business Project.
The programme is delivered in a distinctive and innovative way that enhances your current knowledge and skill set to develop business capabilities that will last you a professional lifetime. The programme adopts a building block approach and focuses on five key pillars for developing your skill base from day one:
1. Boot Camp: A week-long training boot camp, with compulsory attendance, is designed to bring all students together on an equal footing at the start of the programme. The knowledge acquired in the Boot Camp Week will be further developed in the first module – Organisational Context
2. Two Module Blocks: The International MBA focuses on just two taught modules at a time allowing you to immerse yourself in the content of those modules and to have more time for recommended reading and group work
3. Live Business Simulation(s). The introduction of Business Simulation “games” into specific modules of the programme helps your experiential learning (learning by doing). These competitive simulations will see teams of students work within a competitive setting, in which you will apply your skills in key areas such as strategy development and decision making using a wide set of variables. Importantly, business simulations can take place in your own time allowing you to forge strong relationships and networks throughout the programme, learning from peers and gaining international business contacts
4. Assessment Strategy. Individual and group assignments, examinations, business games, reflective statements, coursework presentations and peer assessments will be used to develop and assess academic, professional and practical skill development
5. Contextual Capability Building. BPP University is the University for the Professions where practitioner experience complements teaching skills and educational qualifications. Our faculty brings with them a wealth of business experience from diverse industries and global markets. Many come with backgrounds gained from within large multinational Fortune 500 organisations, others with experience in entrepreneurial pursuits and not-for-profit sectors. They all share a passion for facilitating practical capability building that is contemporary and relevant to real business situations.
The Employability Skills and Academic Practice (ESAP) module provides students with key capabilities to help them secure up to three interviews for work placement in the UK.
Your programme materials will include revision packs as well as opportunities for formative feedback throughout the programme to help you realise your full potential.
On successful completions of BPP University's International MBA you will also be eligible to receive a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 7 Certificate.
I like their transparency, I adore their consultancy, I admire their expertise and I respect their attitude. They have identified my career needs and addressed them with a matching course for me. Total Student Care, the name speaks of their services.Saurav Datta, MBA graduate
Total Student Care (TSC) helped me to choose the right university for my Master degree. I achieved 78% marks in my final dissertation; this would have never been possible without getting the academic advice and motivation from TSC.Nova Ahamed, MSc International Marketing graduate
My experience with Total Student Care (TSC), the higher education expert education consultancy is pleasantly enriching and highly rewarding. They have provided me first class servces in the most conductive atomosphere; and been real inspiration throughout my student life in the UK.Geenita Kauroo, MBA graduate
Total Student Care (TSC) is a distinctive education agent with great organisational skills. They have positive attitude and been clinical to my needs. They have not only found a solutions for my problems but also created value for it.Nelum P S Dahadarage, MA in Leading Innovation and Change Graduate
I was having difficulty in finding my place at university. On a former student’s suggestion, I contacted Total Student Care (TSC). Through their guidance and service, I was able to secure admission for MSc course at BPP University.Syed M Ali Shah, MSc Management student
They are widely knowledgeable, very resourceful and highly trusted, they have taken total care of my admission with great responsibility, they have played an important role in fulfilling my ambition, they are Total Student Care (TSC).Md Kowsar Hamid Soud, MSc Project Management student
Total Student Care (TSC) mapped my success route as per my academic and career vision. With their guidance, I achieved a BA (Hons) Degree and I am now about to complete my MSc Management programme under a top university in the UK.Ubong Okon Obong, MSc Management student
Total Student Care (TSC) helped me designing my academic goals and career targets. They supported me with help & guidance from admission till graduation. I am highly grateful to them for their honest and professional advice.Roksana Sharmin Disha, MSc MBM graduate
When I was struggling to take admission for my master degree programme, Total Student Care (TSC) provided me the right direction in choosing course and university. They completed the whole process so smoothly and professionally that I almost did not notice when I became an MSc student.Md Mizanur Rahman, MSc Finance student