To provide enriched services with more options to our students and partners, we work with our associates closely. These collaborative arrangements facilitate to add more efficiency and additional service items/products by 3rd parties.
Frequently asked questions
Is it mandatory for students to apply for admission overseas via education agency?
- No, it is not mandatory for students to apply to universities for admission through education agents; they can submit their admission applications by their own. However, most of the students fail to understand the process, make mistakes in application and become unsuccessful in securing a place as per their requirements. Additionally, some students prepare poorly for visa applications and interviews – this often results in visa refusal.
- A good education consultant can help you to choose the right course at the right institution with right directions foryour academic and career progressions. They can provide you one-stop services and save you time,money and from accidental/wrong decisions. They earn synergic benefits for youfrom your investment in the higher education overseas.
How can I apply for admission at UK University via you? What I need to do?
- You can send copy of your academic certificates, transcripts, passport, CV, reference letters, work experience letters (if any), IELTS (if English is not your 1st language) and other related documents &. information to us. via email. Please mention your budget, location choice, course choice etc. in the email. We will then come back to you shortly to advise you further and take things forward. You may also visit us at one of our offices with a pre-arranged appointment. For details about how to apply for university admission, please check here
Do you provide services to students only from particular country or any country across the world?
- Students from all over the world with any nationality are free to take our services. We love to have multicultural and multinational student community as our service users. If we do not have physical office in the location where students live, they do not need to meet us in person as all services are available online via email, phone calls, WhatsApp message, skype calls, zoom and other suitable applications and software.
Which UK universities you have partnership for admission?
- We have good number of partner universities in the UK for foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate courses. For the list of our direct partner universities, please check here
- Additionally, we place students to other universities through our partner agent groups including: Navitas, Kaplan International Pathways, Study Group, Cambridge Education Group etc. - these agent groups have a wide range of universities for bachelors and masters foundation courses and we can place you at one of those universities should you prefer and require.
When should I apply for admission for my chosen start month and year?
- Earlier is better - we suggest that you start preparation for overseas university admission at least 6 months before the course start date if not earlier. Once you make an informed and firm decision, you should submit your admission application shortly so that you have enough time to allow for sending further documents or information to university if required. It will also give you ample time to fulfil conditions of the conditional offer comfortably, get unconditional offer letter timely and lodge visa applications without delay. Rushing with admission and visa application withing short span of time and at the eleventh hour may put you under pressure and the whole experience may be unpleasant.