Lowest tuition fees in UK
Key Information Need (KIN) - BPP University
Type of Institution
Higher Education Institution (HEI)
September, May& January
No. of staff per staff
About BPP University
BPP University known as University for the Professions is a private university specialising in law, business, management, data analytics, digital marketing, project management, finance, accountancy, banking, technology, chiropractic, dentistry, nursing, psychology and healthcare. The university is a UK degree-awarding body with four schools: BPP University School of Business and Technology, BPP University Law School, BPP University School of Health and BPP University School of Nursing.
BPP Professional Education is one of Europe’s leading specialist providers of professional education. The University is different from traditional universities and does not focus on academic knowledge only, but translate those to professional skills and competencies.The university offers a strong commercial approach, within a business culture designed to help students stand out in the workplace after they graduate.
BPP University has campuses in London (6 locations), Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Leeds and Manchester.
Why choose to study at BPP University
For International students who undertake overseas higher studies to develop their professional career, BPP is the Best Professional Provider because –
Rankings & ratings
Number 1 in
highest pass rate at BTC
Platinum Approved Partner of ACCA
- BPP University ranks 1st place against the Russell Group of 24 leading universities for postgraduate students in employment in highly skilled occupations
- BPP University Law School leads legal education. The school has won Bar Transfer Test (BTT) award by the Bar Standards Board (BSB) and the university’s Pro Bono Centre’s projects have won several awards.
- 60 leading law firms work with BPP Law School – BPP University educates professionals from 4 out of 5 magic circle law firms on an exclusive basis
- BPP ranks number 1 in highest pass rate at BTC centralised exams
- A Platinum Approved Partner of ACCA, BPP deliver industry leading pass rates consistently 20% above the global average
- BPP University deliver training to employees in 90% of FTSE100 companies, trains talent from the Big 4 accountancy firms, educates professionals in 9 of the top 10 professional services firms and trained 2/3 of all accountants in England and Wales at some point in their career
- BPP University trains employees in all of the top 10 UK banks & 9 of the 10 leading global investment banks
- Winner of the “Higher Education & Professional Education Provider of the Year 2013-14” award by Education Investor.
97.1% of BPP
graduates in employment
- 97.1% of BPP University graduates in employment were in highly skilled occupations 15 months after graduation (HESA, The Graduate Outcomes survey, 2018/19)
- 96% of BPP Postgraduate Students progress into work that is highly skilled graduation (HESA, The Graduate Outcomes survey, 2018/19)
- 98% of BPTC graduates were in employment or further study 15 months after graduation (HESA, The Graduate Outcomes survey, 2018/19)
- 99% of BPTC graduates were in employment were in highly skilled occupations 15 months after graduation (HESA, The Graduate Outcomes survey, 2018/19)
- 98% of LPC graduates were in employment or further study 15 months after graduation (HESA, The Graduate Outcomes survey, 2018/19)
- 98% of LPC graduates were in employment were in highly skilled occupations 15 months after graduation(HESA, The Graduate Outcomes survey, 2018/19)
Facilities & resources
- Dedicated and separate campuses for every single courses
- Classrooms with the latest audio-visual technology
- Libraries with a range of quiet study zones
- Pro Bono centre for professional legal work
- Mock courtrooms for realistic role-play for law students
- Nursing Clinical Rooms
- Psychology Lab
- Student computer suites
- Multi-functional collaboration area with integrated technology
- Student lounge and break-out area
- Dedicated student advice and careers service on-site
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access
Lowest tuition fees in the UK
- BPP University tutors are industry professionals of the subjects they teach. At BPP professional teachers teach students to be professionals on graduation and be prepared for professional career
- The university brings workplace into classrooms when providing tuition – the tuitions are arranged in small groups, seminars, interactive discussion, presentations in an environment that simulates real workplace
- BPP University offers Professional and Academic Skills for Success Pass+aimed at international students who are applying to study with BPP and want to prepare for their course in advance
- BPP provides tailored career service to law students
- BPP’s Aspiring Solicitors scheme offers access to legal profession
- The university’s Professional Development and Planning skills module is a unique module that marks the university’s distinctive feature from others. The module give access to over 90+ hours of professional development, workshops and events that equip students with key employability skills and opportunity to gain ‘BPP Career Ready’ certificates as evidence of skills and competence
- The university helps you with every aspect of establishing your career; from personal consultations, careers events and CV preparation to job searches, application forms and mock interviews
- BPP University offers the lowest tuition fees in the UK for almost all courses (after international scholarship)
only Professional University in the UK
- BPP University is the only Professional University in the UK, solely dedicated to business and Professions
- BPP University provides to a very few courses and specialises in these subject areas. The university’s staff and resources are focused and dedicated for these courses and not shared among 100 of courses that are provided by other universities
- BPP are the only provider with ACCA Platinum approval for both student tuition and study materials - its Learning Media is the only ACCA Platinum approved provider for content
- Separate campus for each course and campus resources are dedicated to the respective course taught in the campus
- BPP University does not have any of its own residential student halls or any partnerships with accommodation providers
- BPP Students’ Association provide guidance when things go wrong with accommodations e.g. deposit disputes, poor maintenance and your rights as a tenant
Clubs & societies
- BPP Students’ Association has 32 social clubs and 5 sport clubs to students
- Students can arrange and join events, competitions through these clubs
- BPP University has study centres in major towns and cities across England, so you can study at a centre that suits you. All of them are located near centres of business, finance or healthcare, giving the university close contact with many of the business and institutions that set the standard for graduate recruitment in the UK
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q What is the full form of BPP?
A BPP University takes its name from the surname initials of Alan Brierley, Richard Price and Charles Prior who founded a college in 1976 to provide exam training to accountancy students. However, the modernised full form of BPP is Business Professional People.
Q What is the ranking of BPP University?
A BPP University is not like other traditional universities in the UK. It is a Professional University offering professional courses. BPP University offers a very few courses and do not have any research course or faculty. Being a private university it does not get public or government funds for research and other resources. This is why it does not come under the regular ranking systems.
Q Which bachelor courses BPP University offers to international students?
A For full-time international students currently BPP University offers on-campus tuitions for the courses listed below -
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance with Digital Business
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (Adult) [Pre?registration Nursing]
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (Mental Health) [Pre?registration Nursing]